A friend of mine recently told me about this app she has on her phone...its ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

search

Advertisement

A friend of mine recently told me about this app she has on her phone...its called chacha...wut it does is..you type a question in n real ppl give you real responses. Up to date to the very second.... I was wondering where I would be able to find that app.

Also....does anyone know where I could get the game "lingo" from the game show network...

I seen the link a long time ago n never paid it much mind until I saw a friend with the game...looks fun

Plz let me know if anything comes up

Thanx

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Never heard of chacha. The link for lingo was pulled from the m.blackberry.com site. I did see a curve versionof it floating around the stacks and have been looking for the pearl version but no luck yet.

I even went to the Game Show Network's site for info and found that they don't have the online version of Lingo anymore either.....their rights to it had expired or something....which is probably why it was pulled.

However, if your friend has Lingo on a BB Pearl, there is a way to save a copy of it from their phone, create an .alx file, and then be able to use the Desktop Manager to put it on your BB. If it's another phone type then it won't work. But, here's the link in case you can do it. If you or anyone does this and could send a copy my way I would love it. I had the game and deleted it before discovering this method and when I went back it was gone. It was a very fun game though.

Anyway, here's the link for making a backup copy if you can:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=70775
    Last edited by azstar; 06-06-2008 at 02:23 PM.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

cbeslash no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    26936cc9
    I dont think you need to load an app for Chacha you just need to join then text your question to 242242 but here is a link https://www.chacha.com/

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    azstar...unfortunately for me and all the ppl waiting for LINGO, hers is on another phone completely

cbeslash..thanx for that info....my friend doesnt like to share her info with me since i brag so much about wut my BB can do that she tries to keep all new things to herself in order to make her phone seem better..lol....not gonna happen!