Hello. I had an 8100 that broke, I love it so much I got a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ms4201 no está en línea Stack level 1

SD card is causing no send receive

Advertisement

Hello. I had an 8100 that broke, I love it so much I got a new one. I took the MicroSD card (with all my music and pics) and put it in the new one. Every time I put it in the new one it stops me from sending and receiving my push E-mail accounts. It must be doing something with the service books because I have 3 different E-mail accounts that are pushed to the device and when the SD card is in I only see two of the icons, but it will not send or receive from those. If I take the card out and turn back on, they are all there and all is well. Does anyone have any ideas about this? Thanks in advance!
    MS

shmengie no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: SD card is causing no send receive

weird. i would try backing up all the data from your sd card and then formatting. it. keep us posted!

dolphinrich no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3048e0cb

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I have never heard of a problem like this.
    I would try moving your pix and mp3's to your computer, then format the card in your pearl. If that fixes the issue, then move your files back to the Blackberry.

Good luck. Hope this helps.

ms4201 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks for the quick responses! I had thought about the format thing, but thought I would post here first. You guys were right, reformatting the card did work. I would think it would need to be refomatted going from say a camera or something to the 8100, but not from 8100 to 8100. Well, I am just glad it is working and I am thankful for your suggestions. One of my favorite things about the pearl is the music player (even though it would be nice to have easier to use controls). I have my favs on the pearl and can leave my iPod at home. Thanks again!
    ms

shmengie no está en línea Stack level 4

xlnt, glad it worked out for ya!