Just got screen protective film from Screenpartronus. Got it on ebay, but I think you ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

marigotrip no está en línea Stack level 3

Screen protectors

Advertisement

Just got screen protective film from Screenpartronus. Got it on ebay, but I think you can also buy it directly from them. Perfect fit, seems perfectly clear, cuts down on outside glare nicely, fast shipping, inexpensive. Since I like to keep my BB in my pocket rather than a holster, I feel much better with the screen covered. Bill

digitalslack no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23D1981A

Re: Screen protectors

I'm a fan of Clarivue.
    I'm using some off brand now...they don't last long, after like a month...the screen protector just starts sliding off.

That70sdawg no está en línea Stack level 2

The best scree protector that I have found (clear and durable) is the boxwave one at Best Buy called a "PSP Screen cover" - with the PSP accessories. You have to cut to fit, but the price is right - $4.99 for one large enough for 2 covers. No waiting and no shipping charge.

marigotrip no está en línea Stack level 3

The screenpartonus one is alredy pre-cut to fit the pearl, including a nice little curve for the ball and a hole for the led in the corner. Price is about the same, and pre-cut is important for those of us who are scissor-challeneged...Bill

rok8man no está en línea Stack level 3

I couldnt find screen protectors for mine so I did a homemade job. I have a Palm Tungsten pda and I got screen protectors for the screen. I have 10 of them leftover. So I put one of them over my berry and then took a knife and cut along the edge and it does a pretty decent job of protecting the screen.

merlik no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204AEA28

If you can afford it, the shieldzone.com ones are great. I am very happy with mine. You can either order a whole phone covering set like I did, or you can just get the screen protector.

somar no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204D044A

I have the BestSkinsEver full body skin and it looks good. I also came across just a screen protector from Screenguardz it 15 screens for $11.99
    blackberrysource.com/store/catalog.asp?item=680

sorry can't post links yet

alexpataffio no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DAC7B6

you can find the screenguards for a lot cheaper. i bought two packs for $19.99, no tax, free shipping, and had them in my hand after two days! Check out pricegrabber-dot-com, that's what i did. Probably the nest investment for my blackberry yet. I checked out the full skins at mytego-dot-com, those was kick *** but as it is my business phone, i didn't want anything TOO loud. =)

LaZyBoYx15 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30481A4C

Quote Originally Posted by merlik
    If you can afford it, the shieldzone.com ones are great. I am very happy with mine. You can either order a whole phone covering set like I did, or you can just get the screen protector.
    Hi,

I want to get the shieldzone one but does it add to the thickness of the phone? If so, by how much? The pictures on their website doesn't show much. If it is not too much trouble, maybe you can take a picture of your phone with the full case and post it here.

THANKS!!!
    Love my first BlackBerry (Pearl)!
    PiN 204B103B

ts
    ts no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204B0A32

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yeah I'd be interested in what the full shield lookf like.

ts
    ts no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204B0A32

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Yeah I'd be interested in what the full shield looks like.

merlik no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204AEA28

I will see about taking a picture of my phone today. I do have the full shield on and really the only difference I can tell is that it is slightly textured now and less slick, which for me is not a bad thing.

pinkds no está en línea Stack level 1

I have the BestShieldsEver skin for the Pearl too. It's great. Easy to put on, cant even tell there's anyhting on the phone! only $8 for me. and now i dont have to worry abotu scratches all over my phone. nice and glossy too!