You know like a computer has that thing that you put in front of the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

missjayne no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E24640

screen protector / privacy screen

Advertisement

You know like a computer has that thing that you put in front of the monitor and from any angle besides looking stright at it you can't see the screen?

Would anyone happen to know if theres something like that for the pearl? the pearl is so new and captivating to all i find a lot of people staring at it when i'm texting/emailing/BBmessaging/etc and i didn't think much of it and that they couldn't read it cause i have the text to the smallest setting but he was able to read me what i had sent to a friend and i found that very irritating. and so now i'm always trying to angle it and i feel weird doing it whenever i'm on my phone now.

not that i have anything to hide, its just like that feeling of someone standing behind you watching you while you're on the computer.

lazer1985 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204c8fa8
    yeah i know what you mean. i havent seen anything specifically for the pearl besides regular screen protectors, which probably wouldnt help you . i still have to get a regular screen protector for mine before i scuff it up though!

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    yea did a search on google, it didn't come up with anything useful. I doubt there ever will be anytime soon.

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA
    I think I heard of this one thing. It's like a black tape that you put on any screen and it does that. I tried lookin for something like it, but couldent find it...

sorry

missjayne no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E24640
    awwww thanks guys for trying though i really appreciate it. that'd be great if they could have something like that made, geez. BUT i will deal with it for now. ha.

mrdeeno no está en línea Stack level 3
    if you catch someone looking at your screen, just look up at them and say, "What's up? See something you like?"

That'll keep them from looking!

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    good one mrdeeno!!!
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!