Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I know it's probably been mentioned here at one time, but during my countless hours ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4

Scratch Proof Your Pearl!!!

Advertisement

I know it's probably been mentioned here at one time, but during my countless hours of searching for Pearl accessories weeks in advance of me getting the Pearl, I came across this website http://www.shieldzone.com/ that will provide full body protection via a clear protective shield that's invisible. Before looking for the one they have for the Pearl, check out the Online Video Demo provided by YouTube, to see how this works. It's tight!!!

Note: To find the Pearl (because it's not listed yet), type Pearl in the search bar on the top right hand corner and voila!!

aikenben no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DEAC76

Re: Scratch Proof Your Pearl!!!

I have one and I love it

adidasrta no está en línea Stack level 1

How does this compare to the bestscreensever models? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

avante no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2405C4B1

Shieldzone protectors are where it's at! They work well on my ipod, macbook pro and also on my pearl. Highly recommended. Just go slow and steady while putting them on.

DaxM no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by adidasrta
    How does this compare to the bestscreensever models? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    From what I understand (reports on this forum), they are the same material and cover the same or similar areas of the phone. I have the BSE version and am VERY impressed for what you get for $6.99 So far, it hasn't peeled up or gotten scratched/disfigured.

Dax

XLiMBS no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    20F3D846

I've used both and can tell everyone that they are made of exactly the same material.

BSE is cheaper so that's the one you should go for.

The only appeal I see for ShieldZone is that they have shields for a larger array of devices than BSE has although they have gotten more types in recently.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kylogram no está en línea Stack level 1

I got this shield on my ipod and my pearl. It is perfect.

DoUhOllee no está en línea Stack level 2

looks like the same exact the thing as the bse skin. And I LOVE my BSE skin! BSE is only 6.99 too i think.

PIN/ID
    23DEAC76

I don't believe the two are made of the exact same material... ShieldZone skins are supposedly scratch proof, while BSE mentions on their site that their skins aren't 100% scratch resistant (I can't remember how they worded it). I am sure however that they pretty much both do the same job. However, the BSE skins don't cover the sides, while the ShieldZone skin does.

EDIT: Changed to say ShieldZone skins are scratch proof, as per their website.
    Last edited by aikenben; 04-08-2007 at 05:31 AM.

ericugs no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by aikenben
    I don't believe the two are made of the exact same material... ShieldZone skins are supposedly scratch resistant, while BSE mentions on their site that their skins aren't 100% scratch resistant (I can't remember how they worded it). I am sure however that they pretty much both do the same job. However, the BSE skins don't cover the sides, while the ShieldZone skin does.
    Scratch resistant means it can still scratch because its not scratch proof.. if that made any sense :P! So yea, they're both the same.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Quote Originally Posted by adidasrta
    It's actually BestSkinsEver LOL

PIN/ID
    23DEAC76

Quote Originally Posted by ericugs
    Scratch resistant means it can still scratch because its not scratch proof.. if that made any sense :P! So yea, they're both the same.
    My apologies, I meant to say scratch proof. ShieldZone skins are scratch proof while BSE skins are just scratch resistant.

DoUhOllee no está en línea Stack level 2

Either way, it really isn't worth the price difference. The BSE skin is just fine, and the customer service is GREAT. I'm not sure how SZ is in that department. But the price difference is just too much. Unless you're terribly afraid of scratching the sides (which I haven't even seen happen yet) stick with the BSE.

PIN/ID
    23DEAC76

Quote Originally Posted by DoUhOllee
    Either way, it really isn't worth the price difference. The BSE skin is just fine, and the customer service is GREAT. I'm not sure how SZ is in that department. But the price difference is just too much. Unless you're terribly afraid of scratching the sides (which I haven't even seen happen yet) stick with the BSE.
    That's where the wonderful idea of opinions come into play... for me, the ShieldZone skin is worth every extra penny because I don't want to chance scratching the sides. I've seen just about every store model with nicks on the chrome siding.

roadrider no está en línea Stack level 1

BSE and SZ's protect against scratches on the 8100, but they themselves WILL scratch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast