Is it possible to save web content (i.e. music and videos) from any web browser ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

MinnMonkey no está en línea Stack level 2

Saving internet contend directly to media card

Advertisement

Is it possible to save web content (i.e. music and videos) from any web browser directly to the media card without having to load it onto the system memory first?

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I do not think so. I could be wrong. What are you downloading?

MinnMonkey no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by I7oobie
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I do not think so. I could be wrong. What are you downloading?
    I have movies and music on my home web server that I would like to be able to access on my pearl when I am not at home.

I only have 25MB free of system memory, but I have a 512MB memory card. 1/2 hour of video is 35MB and since I only have 25MB free of system memory, I cannot download it.

If I can get that to work, I may have a solution to mimic SlingBox on a BlackBerry Pearl.

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA
    As far as I know it is not possible. I tried doing it and it didnt work. I also tried using microSD adapter and plugged into my computer to be able to download directly it seems like it puts the files on the car but when you insert the card into pearl it wont show them. So even that wont work. Maybe there is a way, but til now I havent heard of any.

s7umpy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E8A20F
    When you place files on the microSD card place them under \Blackberry directory there are 5 subdirectories music, pictures, ringtones, system and videos.