I was using a today theme and created some custom folders on the applications page, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jpemberton no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317DF5C6

Question Save folders with new theme

Advertisement

I was using a today theme and created some custom folders on the applications page, basiclly to group applications together. So when I changed to a different theme, all of my folders disappear and I have to recreate them, but if I switch back to the original theme the folders are back.
    So the question of the day, how do you keep created application folders from disappearing when switching themes?
    Thanks
    Being grumpy isn't just an attitude, it's a way of life!
    Pin: 317DF5C6

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    make all your settings for each theme. then when you switch back and forth between themes, the settings should still be there.

jay_man33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301DFD64
    Quote Originally Posted by jpemberton View Post
    I was using a today theme and created some custom folders on the applications page, basiclly to group applications together. So when I changed to a different theme, all of my folders disappear and I have to recreate them, but if I switch back to the original theme the folders are back.
    So the question of the day, how do you keep created application folders from disappearing when switching themes?
    Thanks
    Hey, I've noticed it too...

It could be a layout/theme thing, not too sure.
    But once you change it once per theme, it will stay that way when you revert to that theme.

If you add any new programs, then they will need to be arranged when you switch themes.

Hope that helps...sorry there's really no easy fix.
    Best of Luck!

JM
    301DFD64