Hi Everybody, I bought Samsung WEP 200 bluetooth headset....i tried to pair with blackberry pearl...it ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mehere2484 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E02C81

Thumbs down Samsung WEP 200

Advertisement

Hi Everybody,
    I bought Samsung WEP 200 bluetooth headset....i tried to pair with blackberry pearl...it did paired.......but its not working for me...i cant receive call nor can call anybody...do anybody know what is the problem
    Thanks..

tecrishon no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    thats weird. i have the samsung wep200 and LOVE IT. i haven't had any problems with it. are you sure you bought a real one? i heard there are a lot of fake ones being sold out there, so you should buy one from a reliable buyer. (i got my from amazon)

PIN/ID
    23E02C81
    i bought my first one ..which was fake..so i returned it..and this current new one...is from reliable buyer....and i am sure its original...and is pairing...but not working.....funny.......one thing I didnot allow bluetooth to charge fully...doesit matter?

PIN/ID
    Retired
    i would try to do that. i allowed mine to charge fully the first time. maybe try to doing that and trying again.

so once it is paired, what does it do when the phone rings, nothing? does it answer the call when you push the all purpose button, and just can't hear anything or does it not even answer?

it does say that it is paired on the pearl under bluetooth?

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Have you try enabling it in the Bluetooth menu maybe that's just the problem

PIN/ID
    Retired
    hes saying it gets paired though...? thats what i was wondering

PIN/ID
    23E02C81
    see it is fully charge now...and it is paired......I can dial my last call from bluetooth but once it is connected(i cant hear ringtone on the opposite,cant hear keypad, etc)...i cant hear anything..atall......i tried everything...

PIN/ID
    Retired
    no idea! sorry. if it is pairing, and even some features work (dailing last call from bluetooth), and others don't - i don't know what to tell you...?

anyone else got any input? can you exchange it??

PIN/ID
    23E02C81
    i tried to call myself from another phone...so i can cancel incoming phone from bluetooth but when i try to answer phone it start answering but from handset....i dont know whats wrong..

Malik3 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Samsung WEP 200

Same Here... I think we got ripped off!! I bought one and no one could hear me but i could hear the person on the other end. So i returned it and got another, this one just pairs and doesn't do anything. sometimes it dials the last number but thats it, i cant even end the call...Total BS

Quote Originally Posted by mehere2484
    i tried to call myself from another phone...so i can cancel incoming phone from bluetooth but when i try to answer phone it start answering but from handset....i dont know whats wrong..

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

I have the wep200 and have had no problem at all, neither has my homegirl who also has it. Are you 100% sure your source didn't rip you off/get ripped off themselves? there are quite a few fake bt headsets floating around and owners of them have similar issues to what you are describing.

jledesma no está en línea Stack level 1

I have the same problem. However if I pair the headset with another phone (motorola, O2, treo) works perfectly. Could it be some configuration on the phone we're missing? I've even tried disabling the Encryption option under the BT device properties.