Well Stackers, It was great while it lasted, but I had to get rid of ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

djxphactor no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23FFB15D

Post Sad day for me...

Advertisement

Well Stackers,

It was great while it lasted, but I had to get rid of my blackberry pearl today. I did not want to get rid of it, but I have had nothing but problems with each, and every blackberry pearl I've had. It started off with the first one, with just buttons not working, got the second one, and that one worked great, except for the buttons not responding again within the first week, they sent me another one, that one would send random text message to different people at different times without me sending messages at all, I did a "Wipe Handheld" but that didn't clear up, i got sent the 4th and final one the other day, now this one, freezes when I go to "My Faves" i've also wiped the handheld and everything, but that also didn't work, Mind you this all happened within a span of 2 mos LOL... So I called them up, they were VERY nice on the phone, and the sent me the T-mobile "Dash" in replacement.

So with all this rambling being said and done, I would like to say, thank you all for your help and support I'll still drop on by every now and then to say hello! Take care all here at PS.

Much love!

-X
    ~*DJ X_PHACTOR*~

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

Re: Sad day for me...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~we hate to see stackers leave. *tears* sorry for all your trouble.

djxphactor no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23FFB15D

Quote Originally Posted by rogernmonica View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~we hate to see stackers leave. *tears* sorry for all your trouble.
    yeah I seriously, SERIOUSLY hated giving up my BBP, I was very upset that the phone I deeply loved the most, wouldn't work, and I didn't want to upgrade to a curve either because it's too bulky, and doesn't appeal to me as much either. There was just something way sexy about a crisp, white BBP. I'm gonna miss it ... and I don't like the Dash very much but it was either that or another version of some razor or something...
    ~*DJ X_PHACTOR*~

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

I'm lucky mine keeps working. Whatever problems it does have is easliy fixed thanks to the Tech's in this forum. I would be sad to get rid of it! Unless I traded for the new Curve with built in GPS. That's the only reason I would trade it, for the full qwerty and the built in GPS
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

aswanideep no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by djxphactor View Post
    yeah I seriously, SERIOUSLY hated giving up my BBP, I was very upset that the phone I deeply loved the most, wouldn't work, and I didn't want to upgrade to a curve either because it's too bulky, and doesn't appeal to me as much either. There was just something way sexy about a crisp, white BBP. I'm gonna miss it ... and I don't like the Dash very much but it was either that or another version of some razor or something...
    Really I will also hate to give my 8100, But planning to get 8120 wi-fi , so I've to give my beloved 8100 to get a new affair

chiflada525 no está en línea Stack level 2

This is a sad day for us all........
    :cry:

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    retired

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have never experience this, are you sure you are not abusing the phone. It seems odd that 4 blackberries didn't work for you

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180

Quote Originally Posted by djxphactor View Post

you should get the TOUCH .. it's the next best thing to getting a T-Mobile BB PEarl ... it's about the same size of the Pearl (it slides up and down) it has a great touch screen and runs smoothly.

or you could switch to Sprint and get the better 8130 model with a 2.0 MP Camera and the only blackberry to bhave video recording .. that's what i'm gonna do .. but i have to wait .. til after Christmas ... hehehehe would feel bad with a new phone but no gift for my neice and 2 nephews.

takadante no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24B2C963

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

The curve is not much bigger than the dash. Mybe a little thicker. I can't imaging myself with a WM phone, and no trackbll!