Hello all: Just got a S9 for thanksgiving. very cool pcs. However the main attribute ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

pengbsam no está en línea Stack level 1

S9 problems

Advertisement

Hello all:
    Just got a S9 for thanksgiving. very cool pcs. However the main attribute of the ear pcs, been able to listen to stereo audio over bluetooth, is not working with my pearl. It is probably the only reason I would want this pcs for. I can't get it stream over media player. However I can get it stream over Xplayer. But even that is at left ear only, sounded horrible.
    Holding on the ear phone as to when if at all possible pearl will support a2dp. Possibility building a patch or something. But not sure if this is hardware related (which means I can just send the thing back now and forget about it) or software relation (then why hasn't this been done yet, I can imagine how much request is out there for this) Supposely some BB are supported (8830). So does anyone know when if at all this will be available to pearl. And if so does it mean I have to get a new pearl or just get a upgrade patch?

Sincerely

GadgetProne no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Re: S9 problems

This Pearl isn't compatible with stereo bluetooth headsets....the next Pearl model coming out is compatible. Sorry!

pengbsam no está en línea Stack level 1

Thank You!

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~you can wait and see if the 4.3 OS includes a2dp if it does you won't be sorry

GadgetProne no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~you can wait and see if the 4.3 OS includes a2dp if it does you won't be sorry
    UPDATE 4.3 will make your 8100 A2DP! Check the link http://crackberry.com/exclusive-blac...dp-blackberrys