Hi everyone, It is getting to be summer and I was thinking about putting music ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ccostel no está en línea Stack level 3

Running with the Pearl

Advertisement

Hi everyone,

It is getting to be summer and I was thinking about putting music on my pearl and leaving the Ipod at home when I go for a run. My question is how do I keep sweat and humidity out and not void the water sensor? Is there a good case with preferrably a belt clip? I don't care for anything strapped on my arm. I run anywhere up to 13 miles at a time, so it could be an issue. I could always just use the pack I use on the ipod, but was hoping for something a little less bulky.

Thanks in advance.

gkg3059 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    204bd5f7

Re: Running with the Pearl

I really recomend any rubberized skin, I have one that has stopped the water from going in to my pearl. i even spilled a drink over it and nothing happened. [FONT=Myriad, MS Sans Serif, Arial, Franklin Gothic Book, san-serif][FONT=Arial][/FONT][/FONT]

gkg3059 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    204bd5f7

don't know what happened there. it was hard to type and the whole thing wasn't working.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by ccostel
    Hi everyone,

It is getting to be summer and I was thinking about putting music on my pearl and leaving the Ipod at home when I go for a run. My question is how do I keep sweat and humidity out and not void the water sensor? Is there a good case with preferrably a belt clip? I don't care for anything strapped on my arm. I run anywhere up to 13 miles at a time, so it could be an issue. I could always just use the pack I use on the ipod, but was hoping for something a little less bulky.

Thanks in advance.
    Hey man, if you're looking for a skin that covers everything except the screen the Flexiskin from Boxwave.com works great. I got it just for everyday use, but it collected too much lint for my liking for everyday use. I just use it for covering my pearl when I'm running. Everything gets covered except for the screen and trackball. I have Bestskinsever to cover the screen and a seidio slim extended battery. The skin works great with them both. Hope this helps

Len1035 no está en línea Stack level 1

I got a total body skin for mine it it works and looks great

http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet...0-Pearl/Detail

I also got this belt clip and I haven't had a problem, it also works great.

http://www.bberry.com/content/accessories/---1292.htm

Hope this works for you