Hello, I bought a new PC about two months ago, with Windows Vista and I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

NickHex81 no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Roxio Media Manager

Advertisement

Hello,

I bought a new PC about two months ago, with Windows Vista and I have never had issues with the Roxio with XP, but last week I noticed when I opened my desktop manager and I double clicked the media manager, it just shows an hour glass, says "working" and then just stops and never opens up Roxio. Well, I uninstalled and re-installed and it worked again. Now, I just tried it again to put some music and pics on my phone and it's doing the same thing, where it shows the hour glass and won't open, so I tried to restart PC, nothing again. Any ideas what's going on??

Thanks

melgr702 no está en línea Stack level 3
    What version of desktop manager are you running?
    I was running the 4.5 and had problems with the media player too so I removed it and went back to 4.3. I have windows XP though.

It's the 4.2 version..

I use the AT&T OS, I don't think they've come out with a new one..

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro
    Assuming you have a memory card, why do you even use media manager? Its easier to just drag and drop from the PC to the card when the phone is used in mass storage mode.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyMrRadio View Post
    Assuming you have a memory card, why do you even use media manager? Its easier to just drag and drop from the PC to the card when the phone is used in mass storage mode.
    It's just something I use. I know there are other ways around it, but the fact the program won't start up, just bugs me..

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    Quote Originally Posted by NickHex81 View Post
    It's just something I use. I know there are other ways around it, but the fact the program won't start up, just bugs me..
    I would assume that the version of Roxio that came with your Berry isnt compatiable with vista.