Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have tmobile and I'm running the lightside Jedi theme right now and have not ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Re: rogers os bug?

Advertisement

I have tmobile and I'm running the lightside Jedi theme right now and have not had that problem. I've noticed some extra lag occasionally, but other than that I haven't had many problems at all. And now that I finally was told how to send a voice note through BB messenger, I'm not giving this OS up anytime soon!! lol

Watch out Pam, I'm gonna send you some Jaiden giggle-grams haha!!!

94explorer no está en línea Stack level 2

Yeah, I would like to know what problems you are, besides what you stated. I have tmo' in new England. Started with .64, went to .67, and now Rogers. I'm running two pearls! One black, and one white. I have longer acces time when going to the 2 gig memory card. But over all other items are a lot better. Been running it for 1 week solid, with many different profiles! ia BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

iamrex no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23f71b3c

Its a big BUGGED!!!!
    iloveu

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53

That problem I didn't have but I was getting calls going dead. I was getting callng clicking on TIM .66, SO now I am trying Cingular .73
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

franfran no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23ECF3BE

that happened for me for awhile.. when i go to my messages and it kept saying "searching for network" but when im everywhere else my t-mobile logo shows up.

for some reason it just fixed itself and disappeared. so i think it'll just vanish- it wasnt causing any problems anyway.

btw did u guys lose the ability to use alt-del and * key to use the switch app and to switch to multi tap when u upgraded? cause those are my problems for now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12