Alright so i got it all setup, contacts in - service books resent. It comes ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

PIN/ID
    AskMe

Rogers Flip : First impressions

Advertisement

Alright so i got it all setup, contacts in - service books resent.
    It comes preloaded with .174 with a whooping 64mb free memory so expect an official release on the rogers website anytime now.
    It did lag a lot at first but after being on for a little bit it started being speedy.
    So far im loving it i needed a backup phone and i wanted a blackberry and i wanted a small blackberry so this will do for that too!
    Im really excited and happy so far!

ps: to whom may care lol : my new PIN is in my sig add that on top of what you have now as ill be switching devices all the time

update: aw that sucks ... no push weather like on the Bold ... when i try to get it it gives me a weird error message : The push services are not available for monochrome devices or devices running OS older than 3.7.1.
    Which leads me to believe that RIM should get on updating their mobile homepage to include the 8220 content ...

update2: the switch to micro-usb is indeed annoying but a friend of mine has a razor v9 and he just came over to bring me this:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Genuine-mini-M...d=p3286.c0.m14
    It comes with the razr v9 and its an adapter for micro to mini USB ! HAPPY !
    Last edited by ranxoren; 10-31-2008 at 06:02 PM.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Doesn't look like anybody cares but yeah I've been using it all night and my final verdict is :
    I LOVE IT ! The new suretype software is amazing !

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~