Hey stackers, yet another question. I recently upgraded to the new Rogers 4.2.1.94 os. Right ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

StatikBB no está en línea Stack level 2

Rogers .94 and T-mobile tethered modem

Advertisement

Hey stackers, yet another question. I recently upgraded to the new Rogers 4.2.1.94 os. Right when I got done loading the new OS, I was able to get back on the internet through my laptop with the pearl tethered. I did have to reset the APN setting in the phone, but it was working fine. Today I tried to load up the internet with the Pearl tethered, but had no such luck. Anyone have an idea what might have happened. I'm going to try to create a new connection when I get home today, do you think that would help?
    -Statik-
    T-Mobile RSR
    8100 Pearl

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: Rogers .94 and T-mobile tethered modem

my biggest problem is remembering to start desktop manager.
    half of the time I try to connect that's the issue, and what error are you getting?
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

DesertBlade no está en línea Stack level 3

I spent half an hour yesterday, trying to figure out what was wrong, and I forgot to start destop manager. I am on Rogers .94 and Vista no issues

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Been There Done That^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

StatikBB no está en línea Stack level 2

Yeah I had the desktop manager connected. I solved the problem by reverting back to .64 lol. I just didnt feel like messing with it. Just a side note; The reason why I switched to the rogers OS is due to disappearing call logs and messages. Oddly enough, when I put my phone back to the .64 the call logs and messages are now fine. Do you guys think this lends anything as to why some pearls delete messages and call logs?
    -Statik-
    T-Mobile RSR
    8100 Pearl

wassona no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2439fbe3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I posted a thread on the Mac section about the same type of issues. For some reason when I do a battery pull I can get the connection to work. Disconnect and I won't be able to reconnect unless I pull the batt again.