i have T-Mobile and i was wondering how do i know if my 8100 is ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

TroyL65 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241D7FF7

Roaming & Long Distance question

Advertisement

i have T-Mobile and i was wondering how do i know if my 8100 is roaming? Also do i get free long distance with T-mobile?

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    They charged me roaming, but I had an old contract so I don't know if the new one's are different. No long distance charges in the US
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

TroyL65 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241D7FF7
    How do you know if roaming?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PJueckstock no está en línea Stack level 1
    You will know that you're roaming if on your Home screen it doesn't say "T-Mobile", but the name of a different network provider instead. I've been with T-Mobile for about 5 years now, and roaming within the U.S. Has always been free, voice and data. However, if you're outside the U.S., you will have to pay roaming charges, and believe me, its not cheap.
    If you constantly roam within the U.S., and barely use the T-Mobile network, T-Mobile may label you an "Excessive roamer" and may terminate your contract (early termination fees will be waived), but that only happens if you roam constantly, for example if you're living somewhere for an extended period of time where there are no T-Mobile towers.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~