I happen to be quite a ringtone addict, but I like to make my own ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

lilspun247 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Question Rinngtone Generator

Advertisement

I happen to be quite a ringtone addict, but I like to make my own cause companies charge too much and they never have the songs I like. So, where do I get a ringtone maker program for blackberry

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: Rinngtone Generator

can't help you on the generator but here are 2 sites that are free
    www.mobile41.com
    www.tuneusin.com
    hosted by the people here on the stacks

Thanks for all the freebees guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

If you are looking for a ringtone generator where you can open a whole song on your computer and then just take the part you want and use it as a ringtone, you can try this program called audacity. Here is the link to the site where you can download and use this for your pc: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/. Just click on one of the version (beta is alright but the other one works great for what you need) that you want to download and install it. Then you can use it and have your favorite ringtones. Just to help you out, you have to export as mp3 (under file menu in the program) then you can save and put on your phone through DM.

Hope this helps and if you have any problems or questions then PIN me at 23E89BE8 or send me a PM on this site.

COJO 24

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Thanks COJO
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

cosign on audacity. that's all I use.

nice lil function inside is the 'Amplify' feature. very easy way to modify the files dB level with two clicks (since not every song is loud by nature like 'mellow yellow').

jhoetzl no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by lilspun247
    I happen to be quite a ringtone addict, but I like to make my own cause companies charge too much and they never have the songs I like. So, where do I get a ringtone maker program for blackberry

And do yourself a favor and get a Micro SD card - 1GB or 2GB (coming down in price a lot lately!).

If you really want all those ringtones, this will quickly be your only way.