Yesterday, I had to do a full uninstall and install of my s/w. Before I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

HyperM3 no está en línea Stack level 3

Ringtones saved on memory card wont work

Advertisement

Yesterday, I had to do a full uninstall and install of my s/w. Before I did that, I backed up all the things saved on device to my memory card. The reinstall went smooth and the phone works better now.

However, it seems that I had to go through my entire phone list and reapply any special ringtones I had from before targeting my memory card. They still dont work though when someone calls. I had to transfer them all back to the device memory for them to work.

Any ideas why>? Could it be something in the update which hasnt been released yet for t-mo?

Alex

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Have they worked before via Mem card for you?

levanhieu no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DF4321
    Hmm.. seems very peculiar? Do the ringtones work (from your media card) if you play them in the media player?

Perhaps, you should try deleting one of the ringtones in the memory card, then put it back onto the memory card. Then apply the special ringtone to a contact number. See then if it works.

HyperM3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by levanhieu
    Hmm.. seems very peculiar? Do the ringtones work (from your media card) if you play them in the media player?
    Yeah they worked in the media player. They worked on the device memory before I transfered them to the media card. I even went through each contact and reset the ringtone to be found on the media card. I eventually just transfered the ringtones back to the device memory and everything works fine.

Alex