Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi, i just got the Blackberry Pearl 8100, and its okay, but i was wondering ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

iTzTeddy no está en línea Stack level 3

Ringtones

Advertisement

Hi, i just got the Blackberry Pearl 8100, and its okay, but i was wondering how can i take one of songs on my computer and edit it so i can use the desktop manager for blackberry and transfer it to the mobile.

mysmyrrh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4456e

Re: Ringtones

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...rl_8100_a.html

And if that doesn't answer your question, try the search key. This question has been asked and answered several times.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Im sorry, but that didn't help and i cannot find it at all.

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Well the file has to be in mp3 format to put on your pearl. Do you have a micro sd card?

PIN/ID
    23e4456e

Gee. That's awful strange. When I do a search, it pulls up an entire page. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    23e4456e

yea i got a sd card and veverything and my music is mp3 file format.

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

Feel free to ask away, that's what we're here for.
    To answer your question, let me give you the easiest way to accomplish what you want to do. On your Pearl, goto options, then advanced options, and select the media card option. Make sure you have mass storage mode enabled.

Then plug your pearl into your computer. A box will pop up on your pearl, asking if you want to use mass storage mode. Select yes. From there, goto mycomputer on your desktop. Here you can see your pearl as removeable storage. Drag and drop your MP3's into either your music folder or ringtone folder, and you're good to go.

Once disconnected, you can find these files on your pearl by going to your media option on your pearl.

Let us know if this helps and if you have other questions!

thanks so much, but i know how to do that, but i want to like convert my file or make it shorter, to like a part of the song i want, because if i just drag and drop it starts from the beginning, and this song i want like it starts at like 0:05 time and yea is there any programs to do that.

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

I know there are programs out there to do that, but I've never done it. I'm sure Chris or Steve will chime in soon, as they're the ringtone guru's.
    You can also check out their site for Ringtones, they have a TON!
    www.mobile41.com

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Yep u gotta use a sound editing program and then covert em to mp3 and then u can send em to your phone. go to download.com they should have alot of diff free audi editing software

COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

There is a program that I use sometimes called audacity. Just type in audacity.com on your pc browser and it should go to a site where you can download a program for your pc and use it to take parts of the songs you want and save them as an mp3 then transfer to your bb through DM. You can also add effects to the song using this program. Be sure that when you are done messing with your song that you go to file "export as mp3". Then exit out of the program and when it asks you if you want to save the song, say no because if you don't that will overwrite your original song and you will have the exported mp3 and then the song file with only the part that you took out of the original song(hopefully that makes sense). If you have any questions PIN me at 23E89BE8.

Hope this helps,

COJO 24

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Cojo 24, i thank you so much, thank you so much, it worked, my first time on this web, and because of you imma stay here in pinstack, thanks alot
    Last edited by cp6169; 03-19-2007 at 10:45 PM.

i have another question now, everytime i set a ringtone, later on when someone calls its a vibrate, someone help me with this like huh? i set my profile volume to loud and when it rings it a vibrate, but when i use the volume buttons and adjust up, then i can hear my ringtones, how can i make it so i can always hear the ringtone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast