i just got my blackberry pearl for my birthday. So one of the first things ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

MjStyles no está en línea Stack level 1

ringtone help

Advertisement

i just got my blackberry pearl for my birthday. So one of the first things i did was download some ringtones i downloaded 3 of them. Now when they play they are only a few seconds long and they also are that lopong when someone calls. please help. thanks!

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: ringtone help

Welcome to the Stacks MjStyles! Where did you download the ringtones from. Typical ringtones are relatively short and will loop. You might want to check out the Official Ringtone Thread here on the Stacks. There are some great, longer ringtones there: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...hread_2_a.html.

Flidus no está en línea Stack level 2

Use your bb browser to view the mp3's and press the BB button and go to save. Mobile41.com is a great site to get ringtones.

MjStyles no está en línea Stack level 1

the ring tone was from the blackberry under t-zones. it says its 14 seconds long bbut it plays for 1 second

Flidus no está en línea Stack level 2

I would try calling TMO and tell them about this issue. TMO is really good with customer support.