Anyone figure out how to fix the problem with the ringing only lasting like 5secs.... ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

r00t3d no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Ringing Duration

Advertisement

Anyone figure out how to fix the problem with the ringing only lasting like 5secs.... Or does anyone know a trick to make it last longer so I have time to get to the phone before I goes to the voicemail???

brianlamar no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204BCE25

Re: Ringing Duration

i'm having trouble getting my ringtones to stop playing after i hit a button on the phone. it plays through the entire song.

murphgal no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~both of those are set in the profile icon. You edit the active profile then edit phone.

Lightbulb Re: Ringing Duration

There is nothing in the Phone profile option that extends ringing time... Already went through that with T-Mobile you can only increase the number of vibes that the phone does.... The only way to make it ring longer that I have found is to disable the fwding to the voicemail if no answer but then no one can leave you a message.

naviwilliams no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ brianlamar, are you just trying to stop the sound? If yes, just scroll the wheel while the song is playing...

brianlamar no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204BCE25

it doesn't work at all, no matter what i hit. it has to play through the entire song. it only does this when i have an mp3 ringtone playing

Solution!!!

To both questions that was asked I investigated DEEP into it.... The problem with both of these questions has SOULY to do with the call fowarding feature that has to be RE-Setup when you upgrade to the 8100 or 8700..... You need to call T-Mobile and speak to the blackberry department and tell them to remotely adjust your number of rings until your voicemail picks up.... The problem being mine was set to 10secs and they reset it to 30secs and the problem with brianlamar's is that he dont have anything setup at all... This takes like 10mins calling T-Mobile... Hope this helped anyone having the same problems