so for some reason, and i have no idea what, my blackberry pearl 8100 decides ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

shrimants no está en línea Stack level 1

Question ringing and indicator

Advertisement

so for some reason, and i have no idea what, my blackberry pearl 8100 decides to not ring and/or not tell me via indicator/message that i have missed a call.

its SUPPOSED to blink red when someone contacts the phone, but that only happens every now and then.

its also supposed to tell me when i have a voice mail waiting or if i missed a call via message box, but that only happens every now and then also.

finally, it doesnt ring sometimes. even where i get full service. i've seen it happen too! the screen lights up, then the phone goes back onto standby mode. no matter what i;'ve set the ring mode to.

on a side note, has anyone else noticed that the difference between "loud" and "normal" is that it vibrates first and that there really isnt a volume change? just a thought.

NiNiaKa99 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Go into profiles and at the bottom go to advanced u can change the number of vibrates and rings and the tones

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~