I'm new here so please excuse me if there is a thread that explains this. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

thadeuce no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    317c7358

Ringer volume problem

Advertisement

I'm new here so please excuse me if there is a thread that explains this. Here's my problem: When I call my 8130, the ringer volume is lower than if I play the ringtone on the media player. Here's where it's weird...if I leave the profile on Normal, it rings but at a lower volume. However, if I turn the profile to Loud, it only vibrates. This happens regardless of whether I use a preloaded tone or a custom tone. I read about the holes drilled but I haven't even gotten to that point yet. Anyone have any sagely advice?

360Challenge no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Ringer volume problem

Have you gone to profiles>Advanced>Loud>Edit>Phone and set out of holster to tone?

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Go to the Profiles Menu. Roll your trackball down to "Advanced" and then press it to select. Scroll down to the profile you want(In this case it sounds like "Normal").

Press the Menu button and then choose "Edit"

In the next screen you'll see all the settings you can manipulate for the Normal profile. Make changes as needed for all of your profiles this way.

Welcome to the Stacks!
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

thadeuce no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    317c7358

Yeah, I found another post right after I posted. Sorry about that but thanks so much for the quick help.