I have just purchased a BB pearl and setup the ringers on it, although I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

osutuffy no está en línea Stack level 1

ringer problem and BB IM ?

Advertisement

I have just purchased a BB pearl and setup the ringers on it, although I am not sure what are what on some of the setup. I can't seem to figure out how to set up a ringer for the BB IM, is there a way to do this?
    Next question, I have my sms text ringer set up but it will not silence when someone texts me. I can read, and delete the message, but the ringer keeps going no matter what button I hit. I have not done the most recent updgrade, but I have to wait until computer is fixed for that. How do I turn the ringer off?
    Final question is, I downloaded the pink theme and I want to put the BB IM icon on my home screen, is there a way to do this?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    BB IM = Messenger - Alert & Messenger - New Message

Ringer you have downloaded maybe corrupt. Remember someone else having this issue and they had to just delete the tone. Are you using a full length song as the tone? SMS ringtone is the same as Voice Mail ringtone.

On the PINK theme, there is no way to move the BB Messenger Icon. A shortcut to getting messages is to allow them to show in your Messages 'folder' and when you get new messages, you won't have to click open the Apps icon...you just have to go into messages. Also, to compose new, just open up your email/message application, click the menu and choose either "Blackberry Messenger" or "Instant Message"

osutuffy no está en línea Stack level 1
    I made the ringer myself and have it on 3 razrs and one other blackberry pearl. It only does it for my sms text message ringer.

Uncaught exception: java.lang.llegalArgumentException