Hello Stackers, I need help with an odd issue. I am a TMobile customer with ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

kyleresq no está en línea Stack level 3

Ringer Issue with MyFaves

Advertisement

Hello Stackers, I need help with an odd issue. I am a TMobile customer with My Faves. My MyFaves contacts are set to use the same ringer that the phone uses as a default. A week ago, I downloaded the Cingular .71 OS (works killer by the way...Pearl is flying now!). Now, when one of my MyFaves contacts calls, the ring in the TJingle, which is not set ANYWHERE as a ringer (not in my MyFaves contacts OR as the default phone ringer). I seriously hate that ring or else I'd just let it go but I can't make it go away...

Thoughts??

Thanks

Kyler

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Re: Ringer Issue with MyFaves

In your profiles go to aadvanced and you can set excwptions. Try that out. That should do the trick~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PuRowdy no está en línea Stack level 2

Yeah I was having a similar issue, it comes down to the exceptions. Make sure that you set the person who calls as well as naming it. I had a name and didn't realize I hadn't set the person who calls and couldn't figure out why one was working and not the other. Seems like there should be an easier way to do it, but this way really isn't to bad once you are used to it.

Good luck.

kyleresq no está en línea Stack level 3

I actually did try both of those, nothing. I did just try a battery pull as per another thread, and this person hasn't called me yet. I will keep you all posted!