Can you make the phone actually ring and not vibrate when the phone is in ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

pathetic no está en línea Stack level 1

ring tones while the phone is locked????

Advertisement

Can you make the phone actually ring and not vibrate when the phone is in a keypad locked mode?

qbangringo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302C0803
    I am not sure I understand your question completely ? or maybe I do but it seems so simple? Please describe in more detail? THanks!

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    Are you asking if you can set the phone to vibrate while unlocked and ring while locked all in one profile?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Bnorwood1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24718CA7
    All you have to do is change your profile to only ring... Or am I missing something also?
    "That was why I had got into my car and headed West, because when you don't like it where you are you always go West. We have always gone West." - Jack Burden

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~its for my fiances phone. When she locks the keypad in a "normal" mode where everything is set to ring it still vibrates instead of ringing I have looked through her phone and still can not figure it out

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    Is it possible that the normal profile for her phone has a vibrate+tone setting for the "holstered" field? ... That still might not explain it. If you could post up all the settings in the "phone" field of the profile that could help us.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i figured it out now after reconfiguiring her settings and restarting the phone I think it fixed the problem. Thanks to all that helped out