Hi there I brought the Black and now giving it to my sis as i ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

freakinprince no está en línea Stack level 2

Resetting Phone

Advertisement

Hi there

I brought the Black and now giving it to my sis as i brought a brandnew Red Pearl...just wondering how do i delete all the contact in the addressbook ...i know how to load her address from sim to address book but i can't delete all my contact in the black pearl before copying new contact....

hope i make sense

thanks

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Re: Resetting Phone

Go to Options-->Security Options-->General Settings-->Menu Button-->Wipe Handheld

Restores the phone to factory settings and wipes all the info off. Will not remove 3rd Party Apps.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Be sure to make a backup of your phone before you wipe. You can either use the "Switch Device" Manager on your Desktop Manager to move your info from the Black to the Red, or you can do a Restore from Backup.

After that, run the wipe, and your sister has a brand new phone.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

freakinprince no está en línea Stack level 2

thanks alot LaTuFu....i was looking for it and couldn't find it...appreciate the help