I had a personal BB pearl stolen that had corporate and personal emails on it. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

glutton4punishm no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Reset PIN?

Advertisement

I had a personal BB pearl stolen that had corporate and personal emails on it. I bought a new one and synced it with work email and calendar and it worked for 1 day.

the company now decides personal phones are not allowed on the BES so i won't be able to get work email. the problem is that now i cannot sync my device or add my personal email with my home PC because it says "an account already exists" although there is nothing on my screen. any ideas how to reset PIN or necessary information so i can just sync with my personal PC?

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27

Re: Reset PIN?

have you tried deleting the OS and DM that you've installed on you PC completely...then reinstalling DM to see what happens? this will hopefully at the least get you the ability to back-up, sync, transfer files, and update via DM from your personal PC @ home...if so also try asking IT if they've complete removed you from the system...this may be causing your foul up