Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yea, for a while I heard some bad reviews, but actually the company has come ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: Replacement Trackball

Advertisement

Yea, for a while I heard some bad reviews, but actually the company has come through though. One guy bought the mid-plater replacement...he got something other phone case, but they fixed it promptly. Also a few others have ordered the trackball and says it actual OEM.

So I'm pretty sure they're a desent company.

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

cant beat an endorsement like that! i'll keep that in mind for when i finally replace my beat up case
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

DrSuha no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the metal ring clip on my phone is broken but I did my best to get it inside...I can still feel it being very loose and I am very careful using. So I'm kinda wondering if it would really work or would I be messing up!

Maybe I should just wait until the Curve is available to TMO customers.

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

that retainer clip is necessary. i dont think it'll fall out, but i can see the magnetic rollers inside getting out of alignment. spring for the replacement assembly, you'll be glad you did.
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

muzzman1 no está en línea Stack level 1

I bought quite a few items from cnn.cn, for my old motorloa phones a couple years ago, pearl parts, including keyboard and side rails etc, even bought ipod parts, and everything appears to have been OEM, they are quick to ship, and reasonably priced.....two thumbs up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12