Can anyone tell me how i can remove unwanted junk from my 8120? I tried ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

summerhowell no está en línea Stack level 3

Removing Unneeded Junk

Advertisement

Can anyone tell me how i can remove unwanted junk from my 8120? I tried the desktop manager and its not letting me choose anything besides 3rd party apps. i used to be able to control what was on my device with my 8100 before the 4.3 manager.
    Follow me on Twitter: summertyme98

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    There is a thread around here to explain how to remove unused language, voice activated features, etc.

To delete stuff from the BB via DM, you should be able to just clear the checkmark next to whatever you want to remove.

summerhowell no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    There is a thread around here to explain how to remove unused language, voice activated features, etc.

To delete stuff from the BB via DM, you should be able to just clear the checkmark next to whatever you want to remove.
    Thats what I tried to do but it wont let me. Its only showing 3rd party apps. My phone keeps resetting itself because of the lack of memory.
    Follow me on Twitter: summertyme98

eduardog21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215C7A2A
    This thread should help you. Just remember that you do this at your own risk.
    I have done it many times without probs but the warning has to be made. Eventhough its for a different device and OS, it is basically the same thing. The language files especially. Some other cod files might have slightly different names though.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...the_pearl.html

illini no está en línea Stack level 1
    go to options/advanced options/applications list. You can delete them from there.