I have a unlocked T-Moble phone I`m using on ATT. Everything is working but when ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jhalb no está en línea Stack level 1

Removing T-Moble at startup and shut down

Advertisement

I have a unlocked T-Moble phone I`m using on ATT. Everything is working but when it starts up or I turn the phone off the T-Moble logo shows up. Is there some way to change or remove this? Also, I changed the TCP from T-Moble to wap.cingular. I did not put in the username or password. What is this for? My version is 4.6.0.151. Should I upgrade if I`m not having ang problems?

Chris44 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I don't think there is a way to change/delete the start up screen. If the OS your on is working for you I wouldn't update. I would suggest putting your phones model number in your profile.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    you can't get the splash screen to go away. it will show whatever the carrier it is branded for. you should even have an icon for tzones (tmobile browser)

i'm with chris, if its running fine, i wouldn't mess with it. the 8220 that i got at the BB dev conf last year ended up freaking out and neither myself nor one other person could not exorcise it