Hi there, I got my Pearl recently, and wondered if there's an easy way to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cada0310 no está en línea Stack level 1

Removing photos from Pearl?

Advertisement

Hi there,

I got my Pearl recently, and wondered if there's an easy way to move all my photos to my PC instead of just emailing them to myself. I've seen a lot of discussion on here about doing it with the Desktop Manager software, which I tried, but couldn't see any of my photos when using it. Also, I've heard that the blackberry comes up as a removable media device when plugging it into the PC, but I don't see that either. I don't have an add on memory card in my Pearl (that I know of).

Is it possible to get at them via the PC without the add on memory card?

Thanks!

Chris

nmadd no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Removing photos from Pearl?

In Desktop Manager double click on Media Manager. Navigate to your pictures which are most likely in My BlackBerry/Device Memory/pictures. You can then copy or move them from your BB to your computer.

If you don't have it, you can download the latest Desktop Manager version here:
    https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...93E4F3BB068C22

Good luck.

Evilsonic33 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Removing photos from Pearl?

I used my USB connection to just move all my photos. It was easy. I didn't need to use DM. Don't know if it will work for you.