Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ so I tried the sugar trick, was running for 30 minutes! And ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

budkleppe no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ so I tried the sugar trick, was running for 30 minutes! And nothing! So this morning, I did the unthinkable! I took a dremal to it with a soft tip. I don't think I got enough sleep last night because that was stupid! So now the question is "how do I replace thhe wrecked plastic?"

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    [quote=budkleppe So now the question is "how do I replace thhe wrecked plastic?"[/quote]

Go to www.cnn.cn and to the BlackBerry Section...You can purchase just the plastic screen there or an entire new front housing..

alphakronik no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm sure that site would do wonders, IF they had a Pearl listed in the blackberry section.

toon no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm sure someone will release new housings soon if this phone continues to be as popular as it is, no?

BLUEHEFNER no está en línea Stack level 3
    popular? who has one??! lol I'd love a new color on my pearl' what's with the creamy verizon candy chocolate color's???

DJLO no está en línea Stack level 1

Logo removal

Anything abrasive will scratch even if you shine it up. Try this test with another logo'd piece of plastic before trying it on your pearl....

WD40 breaks down plastic, but white grease or lithium grease is supposed to be non-corrosive and might be worth testing.

BB Pearl no está en línea Stack level 1
    LOL
    Until what wears off?

rozzy9 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Removing Operator Logo From Case?

How scratched up does the housing become after doing this sugar trick? Does anyone have any pics of their Pearl after they do this... but BEFORE putting the scratch remover on it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12