so i went online to att site and cancelled my bb internet stuff today. i ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ryn109822 no está en línea Stack level 1

removing email address from phone

Advertisement

so i went online to att site and cancelled my bb internet stuff today. i like the notifications when i got an email but never used the internet. its painfully slow and hard to read the web pages anyway. this was the actual name BBRYUNL_ALL4 $39.99 so shortly after that i got the "data connection refused" at the top of my phone. i figured out how to get that off by disabling the data network. but now i want to take my email address and the icon off my phone. i have a messages icon but also an icon that looks like it with a globe. when i roll over it, it has my email address at the bottom. i guess i could just hide the icon but i would rather just remove it. any help would be appreciated. oh, i had read some stuff about going to the setup wizard but i can't do that since i get no data now. thanks again

sickchilly no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20CFA98A

Re: removing email address from phone

Just delete the service books for the email account under advanced options and you may have to soft reset afterwards.

JDWired no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3156B31E

Re: removing email address from phone

Hide the icon and it will not show up again until you decide to get the data plan again.
    Search Flex - Directory of SEO Services