Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I figured it out. I didn't realize I had to install the device manager seperately ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

NicsChick no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I figured it out. I didn't realize I had to install the device manager seperately from the desktop manager. Apparenlty that's not included in the CD that's provided. I have now installed it and the application loader is working like it should...I think!
    Thanks for everyone for your input!

Curt B no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey everyone. I'm new here and to the whole blackberry thing. My wife and I both got the 8130 yesterday. My 8130 works fine with desktop manager. when we hook her's up to the computer we get the same error message

The BlackBerry Desktop software does not have BlackBerry device software for the device that you have connected to the computer. Contact your wireless service provider or system administrator."

Desktop manager reconizes each of our phones by different pin numbers......

hope this might help in solving this issue?

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    Vista is a possible culprit. It has had issues with DM and device recognition in the past.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by Curt B View Post
    Hey everyone. I'm new here and to the whole blackberry thing. My wife and I both got the 8130 yesterday. My 8130 works fine with desktop manager. when we hook her's up to the computer we get the same error message

The BlackBerry Desktop software does not have BlackBerry device software for the device that you have connected to the computer. Contact your wireless service provider or system administrator."

Desktop manager reconizes each of our phones by different pin numbers......

hope this might help in solving this issue?
    you need to install the 8130 DEVICE SOFTWARE on your PC.
    log on to your carrier site, download the device software, install to PC, then run DM again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12