my blackberry doesnt show up as a removable drive..i know my comp reads it tho ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cuggi5 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f53efa

removable drive

Advertisement

my blackberry doesnt show up as a removable drive..i know my comp reads it tho cuz i use dm all the time. the only way i can put mp3 ect... on my bb is to put my media card into an adaptor and put the sd card into my digital camera..n then it shows up as a removable drive, and im able to drag watever i need into my media card that way.

mass storage mode support is on. media card support is on.
    isnt it suppose to say new device connected once i plug my bb in? well it doesnt do that. i have another phone and plug it in, and it showed up as a removable drive. someone help this is really confusing.

natesax7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244d259a
    If you use the DM all the time, how come you don't use Media Manager to transfer MP3's to your device? It's actually easier than finding file folders. (at least I think so)

PIN/ID
    23f53efa
    because my media manager will only let me put files into my device memory..it wont give me an option to transfer files to the media card..n i dont know why lol my Sh** is all messed up.media manager reads my bb...but in the drop down bar to switch it from device memory to media card, the only option it gives me is device memory.

natesax7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244d259a
    Has the media manager ever recognized the memory card?
    Did the memory card get formatted by the blackberry or the computer initially?

PIN/ID
    23f53efa
    no media manager never recognizes the media card...i assume it was formated when i first started using it because i already have a bunch of stuff on it...its just a hassle to plug it into my digital camera to put stuff on it...

HeywoodJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    pm me
    go to options then media card then enable mass storage mode and media card support and it should allow you to use the berry's micro sd card as a flash drive . and then its drag and drop

PIN/ID
    23f53efa
    ummm.....in my first post i said it was already enabled...it still doesnt show up as a removable drive on my computer...or recognized in media manager.

syn92 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ac9d95
    I'd reformat using BB and see what happens...~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    23f53efa
    hell naw...lol den imma loose all da ish i got in my media card...

rendon no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24354f43
    Just out it all on your computer and then format it and just drag all the stuff back in to the folder and I you need help pin at 24354F43~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~