Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by Shoobop Well my new friends, I finally have my ringtone downloaded and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cestlavie77 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Shoobop View Post
    Well my new friends, I finally have my ringtone downloaded and you'll never guess what else! It WORKS!!!
    I almost shed a tear. I took Gary's advice only because it made the most sense to me at this point in my blackberry learning curve. So thanks Gary. I am forever in your debt! Onto bigger and better issues now! Lol
    Love, Shoobop ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    WHOOO HOOO

**Does a happy dance for Shoobop**

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Congrats on learning how to load ringtones. Just take things slowly and before you know it, you'll be loading games, themes, applications, etc.

asif9t9 no está en línea Stack level 2
    FWIW the whole BB.thing is kind of overrated. People aren't in love with having a BB with them all the time. They are happy to have full communication with them at all times. Phone, email, texting, internet. Any smartphone will do. Just the BB is fairly easy to use.

Which means you'll pick it up quickly!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    My uses for my 8120:

Phone (email and text)
    Messaging (IM and PIN-no other smartphone has this function unless the new BB Connect software allows it now)
    Calculator
    Calendar
    Notepad
    MP3 Player
    Web Browser

The only things I find overrated are the still and video cameras on the device. I don't use those at all (along with the alarm).

Shoobop no está en línea Stack level 1
    LOL - didja notice I posted that post with my.....BLACKBERRY?!?!?! Dang...I'm awesome.

First the ringtone...now I'm a web browsin', textin', pinstackin', BlackBerryin' FOOL!

Now...I'm gonna figure out what a Theme is and how to get one!

Thanks for the dance! I really was so excited I almost cried. That was a week of my life I'll never get back! WHEW!

Love, Shoobop!

cestlavie77 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoobop View Post
    LOL - didja notice I posted that post with my.....BLACKBERRY?!?!?! Dang...I'm awesome.

First the ringtone...now I'm a web browsin', textin', pinstackin', BlackBerryin' FOOL!

Now...I'm gonna figure out what a Theme is and how to get one!

Thanks for the dance! I really was so excited I almost cried. That was a week of my life I'll never get back! WHEW!

Love, Shoobop!
    Yeah, but now you've got a BlackBerry that you're LOVIN'! It just gets better from here. Dance your heart out and celebrate the little victories as they come! We're all here if you need ANYTHING... ask away!!

Keep smilin

adperdue no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cestlavie77 View Post
    Yeah, but now you've got a BlackBerry that you're LOVIN'! It just gets better from here. Dance your heart out and celebrate the little victories as they come! We're all here if you need ANYTHING... ask away!!

Keep smilin
    Ditto!

csmr38 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3180db60
    haha. had the hardest time with the texting... it took me about a week or two to get the hang of it.. then i downloaded vlingo and i just say my texts now!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12