Hey Guys, this would be my second official post! Anyways, I finally got FIDO to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

krikor222 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3022BBE5

Regarding BBPearl 8100 on FIDO Network

Advertisement

Hey Guys, this would be my second official post!

Anyways, I finally got FIDO to give me a good rate for the data plan, then i tried to figure out how i can setup my alien device (to fido) on their network! So I did some research on the forums here and found something about the APN, so I set that up and got the internet to work! However the browser doesnt appear on my phone! nooptions to go online, i had to download the opera mini browser to be able to even use the web! and theres a message at the home screen saying "Data connection refused", if soemone can help me set this up, itd be greatly appreciated!

Thanks Guys! (& gals)

PIN/ID
    3022BBE5

Re: Regarding BBPearl 8100 on FIDO Network

I believe im out of luck, apparently I need service books? and its impossible to get on unlocked blackberries or something? Mine is a used one from the USA, and i believe the PIN is registered with TMOBILE, is there anyway i can get it unregistered and use it with FIDO?? I have no problem surfing the web using the data plan on the 3rd party OPERA Browser, but the whole point is to setup my emails and to be using the BBErry browser, and if I cant do that whats the point of the data plan lol

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38

try and upgrdaae for 101, i have no dataplan with rogers, after doing that, there are service books build in the firmware, so i have the browser visible, even without the data plan, and it also wworks, :P. If nothing still happenes, you are out of luck and your best bet is to yous consilient mail, it works quite well.

PIN/ID
    3022BBE5

If you dont mind providing me with a link to updating id really appreciate it !