Lately for the past two months. I've been getting the same text from people. For ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

brianlamar no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204BCE25

Redundant Text Messages

Advertisement

Lately for the past two months. I've been getting the same text from people. For instance someone would send a text like "Hi how are you" and I would get it three times in a row.... Its beginning to get really annoying. Is it my phone or a network problem? I have T-Mobile service. AND...

Also, when I send text messages or emails to a Sprint subscriber, they get half of my messages, and if I try to send an email address to their phone all they get is the part before the @ sign. Its only been Sprint customers that have this problem with my phone. It works fine with any other carrier but Sprint....

mrdeeno no está en línea Stack level 3
    in your first example, what network is the person sending you the text message on? I get the same when my step-daughter sends me text messages (she's on Cricket i think).

I never got the same from any other network until this morning, when I got an alert 3 times in a row. Maybe just network bugs or the solar flare thing interfering, who knows.

Not sure about your 2nd problem, I don't know many Sprint people.

brianlamar no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204BCE25
    Now that I'm thinking about it, they're all sprint customers or subsidiaries like boost mobile or something like that.

I need new friends all my friends have Sprint. Ughh.....

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    I have no problems with my friends that have sprint and I'm on TMO. It's happened a couple of times, but haven't happened in quite a while for me.