so about 4am this morning my pearl decided to download every email in my gmail ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

shyia no está en línea Stack level 1

redownloading email + bbm weirdness

Advertisement

so about 4am this morning my pearl decided to download every email in my gmail box, email's i had already recieved and deleted. Reconcillation is turned off, but in the case it goes on the hand held wins. I double checked this this morning.

Finally getting annoyed with it downloading 500+ emails i've already seen i deleted the account from the phone.

This however appears to be the first of many weird things
    my blackberry messenger contact list displays differently, i also lose a contact every time i send them a message.

I have not been recieving sms messages (though they aren't bouncing back) i also have not been getting phone calls it just goes to voicemail. I can however recieve emails from my blackberry email account and my hotmail account.

i never dropped it, spilt on it or mistreated it in anyway..
    it was sitting on the bedside table when it began to behave this way. The battery is 3/4 full it was more then that when it began to download the enormous amount of emails.

it had been there for about 4 hours
    is it possible this is a localized event or has something snapped inside it?

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C
    oh my.

reload the OS is the only thing i could even recommend.

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I would restart your phone to see if that takes car of your contacts issue. About the gmail account, that is weird...
    it's always greener with the other carrier...

shyia no está en línea Stack level 1
    yeah i did that a couple times and took the battery out. Finally i turned it off and took the battery out for 15 minutes, it is functioning normally again, but I had to readd all the contacts to my messenger and i am currently afraid to set up the gmail account again.

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C
    Logs!! Hold ALT and type in LGLG the let go. Menu, copy todays content and paste it here so I can look at it.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~