Where can I download this program? I tried downloading it through the CD that accompanied ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

VanillaEps no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2F5CD

Redirector

Advertisement

Where can I download this program? I tried downloading it through the CD that accompanied my phone, but it does not prompt to download Redirector when I choose the BES option.

I don't have a BES, but am thinking about using Redirector to push my Lotus Notes email to my BB.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Redirector

VanillaEps, please take a look at this post: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...or_newbie.html. I believe you can only use the Redirector on a BES.

PIN/ID
    24A2F5CD

I thought Redirector was the alternative to BES. Since BES is realtime push email, my impression is that Redirector pings the exchange and pushes the email to your device at certain intervals. At least, that is what I was led to believe at the Cingular store before I made my purchase.

How about adding my work email address to the BIS website? I doubt that would work.....

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Is there any BES set up in your company? if not you should be able to add it with BIS if you all have your info...
    I'm french canadian so I can also help you in french, just PM me
    UNLESS it is for a BETA OS, it's at your own risk and I won't support it
    Sn1p3r

PIN/ID
    24A2F5CD

My company should have a BES. Unfortunately, I am not at the appropriate level in the company to warrant connection to the BES - at least I don't think so. The only people I see walking around with BB are Vice Presidents and Officers.

My company currently uses Lotus Notes and will be migrating to Outlook by the mid year mark. I suppose I can try adding Lotus to my BIS site....anyone ever try that?

potthoff no está en línea Stack level 3

I tried adding Outlook to my BIS site, but to no avail. I then tried accessing our Outlook web mail via BIS; again to no avail. Our tech support is working on some kind of fix now. Currently I can only redirect my Outlook mail to my BB when Outlook is logged on. I'd like to have this functionality over the weekend, when Outlook (and my pc) is shut down.
    I have no idea about Lotus Notes. If I hear any useful info. from tech support, I'll let you know.

PIN/ID
    24A2F5CD

Quote Originally Posted by potthoff
    I tried adding Outlook to my BIS site, but to no avail. I then tried accessing our Outlook web mail via BIS; again to no avail. Our tech support is working on some kind of fix now. Currently I can only redirect my Outlook mail to my BB when Outlook is logged on. I'd like to have this functionality over the weekend, when Outlook (and my pc) is shut down.
    I have no idea about Lotus Notes. If I hear any useful info. from tech support, I'll let you know.
    Yes. Apparently, via instructions read from the BIS site, you are instructed to download a program. Did you have to do this?