Hey all, First, I would like to apologize if this question has been addressed already. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

moxiejones no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F70A1E

Red X MMS Problems on T-Mobile

Advertisement

Hey all,
    First, I would like to apologize if this question has been addressed already. I searched through the forums for about 20 minutes and couldn't find an answer that was given more recently than 2006.

Here's my problem:
    I cannot send or receive MMS messages. When I try to send a message, it says "Failed to send message" and has a big, intimidating red X. When someone sends me a MMS message, it says "Unable to retrieve message" and nothing happens. This has been going on for a couple of days now, so I'm wondering if it's an issue with T-Mobile. Is anyone else having this problem?

Before you ask, yes, I've done a battery pull AND resent the service books AND re-registered my device on the network, all to no avail.

Help? Please?

Thanks mucho.

Moxie

EDIT: Of course right after I posted this, I found a thread from 10/13/07 that answered my question. Thanks anyway! If I could delete this, I would
    Last edited by moxiejones; 10-17-2007 at 01:43 AM.

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Red X MMS Problems on T-Mobile

do you by chance have JiveTalk on your BB?

if you do and it's running you cannot send or receive MMS. you have to shut down JT and then do your business and then log back in.

tmrepp no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Quote Originally Posted by mudshovel
    do you by chance have JiveTalk on your BB?

if you do and it's running you cannot send or receive MMS. you have to shut down JT and then do your business and then log back in.
    You sure about that? I do it all the time with jivetalk running, or atleast I'm pretty sure I do...but just in case it's a figure of my imagination, don't hold me to it.

I think something is messed up with the T-Mo Blackberry network right now, e-mails and internet isn't working but text and phone is. I'm resetting now to check, I'm in SE, PA too btw.

Edit: Looks like the network is down where I am...
    Last edited by tmrepp; 10-17-2007 at 03:27 PM.

Texas512 no está en línea Stack level 3

i have the same exact proplem. A little red x when i send a picture.

mattcam3 no está en línea Stack level 1

Try deleting the MMS service book, then having it resent, that seemed to work for me.

Texas512 no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ well I didn't have to do that but as of this afternoon everythings good again.

celcon no está en línea Stack level 1
    I had the same problem with my Pearl pulled the battery-pulled the sim- let it set for a minute-restarted it-went to options>advanced>host routing table>menu>register now..........and everything works fine now