I have no message of any kind (calendar, sms, email) how do I check what ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jon4lakers no está en línea Stack level 2

Red Status light blinking, but no message?

Advertisement

I have no message of any kind (calendar, sms, email) how do I check what it is, and make it go away?

Thanks!

raven1a no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Red Status light blinking, but no message?

Have you checked missed calls too? I can't remember if a missed call will set the red light off or not.

jon4lakers no está en línea Stack level 2

It randomly went away...strange!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

I have noticed, in the past week, that at any given time, I may look down and there will be NO LED display. Yes, I have manually put it in the sleep/keyboard lock function, but I do the same at night and that LED still blinks. A couple of times, had to do a cold reboot for the LED to come back on...wierd.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

My led indicator will flash red from time to time and and there will be no reason for it. So I just reboot my BB and everything is good.

Aaronc no está en línea Stack level 1

I have the opposite problem. Sometimes, my status light will not blink but I'll have a message on there.
    It doesn't happen all the time and restarting the phone seems to fix it but it's annoying anyway because I keep checking the phone to make sure I don't have a message on there.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronc
    I have the opposite problem. Sometimes, my status light will not blink but I'll have a message on there.
    It doesn't happen all the time and restarting the phone seems to fix it but it's annoying anyway because I keep checking the phone to make sure I don't have a message on there.
    i have that issue when i have the phone in the 'quiet' profile. you can set the LED flash/no flash in different modes. i put mine in quiet mode at night when i sleep. the next morning, the LED is flashing green, but i have a ton of emails.

Aaronc no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    i have that issue when i have the phone in the 'quiet' profile. you can set the LED flash/no flash in different modes. i put mine in quiet mode at night when i sleep. the next morning, the LED is flashing green, but i have a ton of emails.
    Mine was in the regular profile, not quiet when it happened. It might happen in quiet mode as well but I almost never use quiet mode so I can't verify it.
    I'm not sure what happened, seems like a glitch that just happens occasionally. A quick restart always seems to fix it.

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Sometimes GoogleTalk will cause this problem. Right after or during a conversation. The message has been read, but the light continues to blink. Logging out and closing the program, then logging back in will correct the issue.

jwdd no está en línea Stack level 2

Mine will blink red when a message first comes in. After a certain amount of time it goes back to blinking green. Sometimes it will stop blinking altogether. Then I have to go into the screen/keyboard options and reset it to on.

stormyone no está en línea Stack level 2

after I schedule an appointment reminder, and then that time comes, I get the reminder, then the light keeps blinking.....