Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I was talking to a Cingular rep (oops my bad....AT&T, Your World Connected ) and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

shadow63 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242949a0

Red Pearl??

Advertisement

I was talking to a Cingular rep (oops my bad....AT&T, Your World Connected ) and he said that there was going to be a RED Pearl released by Cingular (oops did it again ) sometime in March if it is not pushed back. Has anyone else heard this. Wow that is one color I would not want on a BB, white is bad enough. Just wondering.

nabitheking no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3047E391

Re: Red Pearl??

That's kinda what I thought before I got my white Pearl.
    Now that I have it, I love it.
    So you never know!
    My guess is that RIM is trying to attract more female buyers.

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

Yes the Boy Genius has this on his site, but states the carrier as T-Mo.

audreypearl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2277FD30

they should come out with a glittery purple one. id buy it. ha. can you say PIMP?

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

I hope they don't come out with every color and ruin the Pearl!!!! Kind of sick of seeing all the colors of the LG chocolate!!!

COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

It's just like the razr...All those different colors available. Well I guess it doesn't really bother me because either way it doesn't effect me.

I would like to see what it looks like but certaintly wouldn't be buying one.

COJO 24

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Dang, is pearl becoming another razr phone or something? I dont support 100's of diff colors sorry!!!

PS I was tlking to a TMO rep the other day and he said that white pearls are actually selling better than black.

bertelson no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23e50030

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ its like the ipods thru were originally white but then they sold more black
    Its the same thing Sept reversed

akea87 no está en línea Stack level 1

I don't mind the colors but the white one is by far the best

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Quote Originally Posted by audreypearl
    they should come out with a glittery purple one. id buy it. ha. can you say PIMP?
    yes, glittery purple

bobmcelroy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24533BD3

Quote Originally Posted by akea87
    I don't mind the colors but the white one is by far the best
    BLACK IS BETTER

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by bobmcelroy
    BLACK IS BETTER
    i agree. I think that they should stick with the BLACKberry because it fits the name. Not WHITEberry or REDberry? I like the black the best, but it is personal opinion i guess.

GP

jlesh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23D95340

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I haven't heard anything about a red Pearl, but I guess its possible. Another option could be that he is confusing this with the name of one of the new 8800 models coming out called the "Crimson". It is due out around the time the rep quoted. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Jacisipmac no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e9128a

Hmm, i cant say that i mind the diff. colors, it would be kind of annoying if the forums get flooded by a million 16 year olds though. (no offence to any 16 year olds already here) I dont blame them for trying, but i just cant see blackberry catching on in that market... my 8100 is my first BB and even i was surprised and a little intimidated by the ammount of just plain white screen and text there is. Phones like the RAZR or Chocolate seem to be for people with a more "Form over Function" mentality which, in my oppinion, isnt what berrys are about. Ive had my Pearl for about a month now and i wouldnt give it up for the world. Im in for life now. I'm on the stacks everyday learning and downloading and customizing... and now im more fluent in BB than in PC.

You just cant beat the berry community.

GHarris07 no está en línea Stack level 2

red, blue, Green, purple or whatever color it doesn't matter more choices equals more users. The more users means more after market apps and products will be available for my phone and that makes me smile I like the rim product I never wanted one b4 because they were all too bulky. Now many people dislike the pearls size but the fact is more and more people are now buying the rim products and we all know the addiction power of the crackberries. I hope rim does everything they can to get more users because that means more products and services for me. maybe im greedy but i want it all and if it were to go the way of the razor thats awesome to me! I cant wait till i can use my jabra stereo headset to play my mp3's w/o calling pizza hut first. just my .02 but i felt i'de chime in on this one. And give rim for getting more mobile customers to convert. now ill get off my soap box

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast