Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Try clearing your event log, i usually do this in a situation where i get ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

SokudoBlade no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Try clearing your event log, i usually do this in a situation where i get the flashing red light stuck from a notification.

alt + lglg
    at&t Retail Sales Consultant Whitehall, PA. Data SME.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by SokudoBlade View Post
    Try clearing your event log, i usually do this in a situation where i get the flashing red light stuck from a notification.

alt + lglg
    thanks,i'll try that.it hasn't done it in a couple of days.maybe it's gone

dancerwolf no está en línea Stack level 1

red led flashing

Have you tried to go to the status then screen/keyboard and check to make sure that the LED Coverage indicator is set to Off. Not sure that is it but maybe worth a look-see.

MBLBell no está en línea Stack level 2
    back your phone up on Desktop Manager, do a full reset on your phone, then restore your settings from Desktop Manager..

AssassinCreed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    246D499B
    Mine does the Same thing I jus let run its course and it will stop completly I jus had this problem a wk or 2 ago~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    i think i may have resolved my issue.it started doing it again today and i was about to get a screwdriver to see what was making it happen.the culprit.... weatherbug. it flashed and i checked everything except the weatherbug.we were under a severe thunderstorm watch.clicked on weatherbug ....flashing stopped.the weatherbug icon flashes when you get an alert.i'm not sure if i had a weatherbug alert the last time i had the problem or not.i have since changed the repeat notification to "none" in the profiles screen to not have the led bug me.i hope this was my problem and maybe it'll help someone else.

jonjon8320 no está en línea Stack level 1
    When you pull the battery, be sure to leave it out about 10 secs before you put it back in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12