My red end call button doesn't work..sometimes when I press it reallllly hard with a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

frenchychiffon no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask!

Red end call button doesnt work!

Advertisement

My red end call button doesn't work..sometimes when I press it reallllly hard with a pencil or something but when I press it nothing happens. The button feels different from the other buttons when I press it-theres no definite crunch(?) you get when you press the other buttons. All the other buttons work..does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks a lot!

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    I'm not sure about this one ill have a buddy of mine check it out. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

wxboss no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    21DA38F3
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchychiffon View Post
    My red end call button doesn't work..sometimes when I press it reallllly hard with a pencil or something but when I press it nothing happens. The button feels different from the other buttons when I press it-theres no definite crunch(?) you get when you press the other buttons. All the other buttons work..does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks a lot!
    My 8100 End button is great - works really well, but the End button on my 8130 is pretty soft. It's not as 'responsive' as the other buttons. While it's worked each time I've used it, it definitely isn't of the same quality as my 8100.

I think the best bet is to take it to your provider's store and they may do a swap.

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    Sounds like the button has collapsed underneath. If they won't do a warranty exchange the unit should be repairable depending on the damage done to the board. If the dome is the only thing that collapsed it can be replaced pretty easily by a kknowledgable technician.

Zo
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~