I've noticed that in the call log on my Blackberry 8130 that when I miss ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

StatFreak101 no está en línea Stack level 2

Recovering missed calls...

Advertisement

I've noticed that in the call log on my Blackberry 8130 that when I miss a call, and then call that number back that it removes the missed call from my call log.

Is there any way to recover those missed calls? I know that it sends a message to your inbox when you have a missed call, but I delete those...is there any way to recover those as well?

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    Have you set you Call log to display all calls in the message view? I personally do not know of anyway to recover deleted call info.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

StatFreak101 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bsjmcconnell View Post
    Have you set you Call log to display all calls in the message view? I personally do not know of anyway to recover deleted call info.

I don't think so.

How do I do that?

wassona no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2439fbe3
    Hit the send button, options, call logging or something like that~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    Goto

Call Log>Menu Button>Options>Call Logging>"Show These Call Log Types In Message List">Select "All Calls"

This will allow you to see every call in your message screen and you wont even have to use your call log screen.
    “There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”
    ----Woody Hayes

armageddon513 no está en línea Stack level 2
    You can view all your missed calls by going to your message box > hit the options button > view folder > missed calls.it also has your call log there as well.

jason2nails no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31c33731
    That is true, you can view the missed calls there, but if it deletes the call as he said he did, it deletes it from that file as well.. I would take all the advice from above and combine it, change your options so that the calls dont show up in your message folder, and just let them show up in the call log or (folder from message options) that way you can go in and look at them using the tip Armageddon gave you above and yet you wont delete them by mistake in the message folder while viewing your messages...