I am wondering go the blackberry saves video files. For instance: I recorded a clip ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

dj_chiro no está en línea Stack level 2

recover movie that was never saved

Advertisement

I am wondering go the blackberry saves video files. For instance: I recorded a clip on my BB and my default setting is to save to micro Sd card. After I was done recording I hit esc and closed out of the recorder so the file never saved to my videos. I checked the sd card with some utilities and I did find a file named xxxxxx.3gp.lock. Could this be the temp file the BB made of the video?I tried to recover but no luck just yet. I would really appreciate any input from anyone who may have done the same. Thanks

jason2nails no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31c33731
    havent had that problem, is the memory card new, or has it been used before, reason i ask is that i downloaded a program called file lock and it adds the .lock to the end of any file that you lock, wondering if someone else had the card before you, if maybe its a video that they made and locked, if that is the case you can download file lock from getjar.com and unlock the file so that you can access it and see what it is..

Good try but I bought the card brand new. I usually connect it to my Mac but sometimes to my pc. I've never used any program like that before. Do movies usually save even if you esc out after stopping the record?? I don't want to test it out because I don't want to write any more data to the mem card in case I can still recover the file.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

nlewis44 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    i had the same issue. i downloaded that program and it works now. thx!

Tried that program but no luck. I am calling it a wacky loss. I tested out the video cam and escaped out of the video and it saves them just fine. I don't know why it didn't save the one time I really needed it to. Oh well! Thanks

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~