Is there an app out there that would let me do this on my Pearl? ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Andreuha no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23ea015a

Recording Calls?

Advertisement

Is there an app out there that would let me do this on my Pearl?

Ideally automatic recording from certain contacts (all calls or a hotkey would work too, just something that starts fast to record 100% of the call), and save to media card. MP3 would be nice, but if it's written directly to media card it no longer matters.

b_d0za no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Recording Calls?

I've tried to find a way. There are no apps for Pearl to accomplish this that I have found. And I have seen a few discussions for this.

VR+ is the only voice recording software for the pearl I've heard of and I've tried to record calls with it. It just won't work. There is also a small voice recording software built into some email functions on the pearl. I've never messed with it though, as it probably doesn't do much.

Someone gave me an idea to use the audio output on the phone and connect it to your computer. Then you could probably record it with any number of programs on your pc.

Let us know if you find a way. I would like to know.
    Last edited by b_d0za; 04-07-2007 at 07:56 PM.

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

I believe there was discussion on this before, let me see if I can pull up the thread, be back in 5.

Andreuha no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23ea015a

I have VR+... It pauses recording during a phone call (I haven't tried to switch apps in a phone call, but if I had to do that then it defeats the purpose which is recording the entire phone call).
    The last thread I found on this issue was from November -- I figured there might have been some developments in four and a half months.

Edit: I just tried the idea of running VR+ by switching apps in a call, and it doesn't work -- VR+ only records from the mic and not incomming voice.
    Last edited by Andreuha; 04-07-2007 at 09:05 PM.

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4

Radio shack cells a device that you place in your ear and plug into a recorder. Not very handy unless you know that call is coming, else you have to carry a voice recorder with you as well.

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

I found a thread but they never found a app or anything.