i just got my first blackberry last week, so far loving it but i am ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Simon88 no está en línea Stack level 1

receiving emails in BB pearl - newbie!

Advertisement

i just got my first blackberry last week, so far loving it but i am having a hard time getting my emails on the phone (t-mobile). i have a yahoo and comcast account already setup on the phone but i dont seem to get any of my emails. i browse through pinstack for a couple of days looking for a solution but havent been able to get it to work. some help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks -

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    if you have set it up on the phone I assume that you have a data plan but did you use the BIS for e-mails and how did you set it up that could help us to helps you

BTW welcome to the stacks
    I'm french canadian so I can also help you in french, just PM me
    UNLESS it is for a BETA OS, it's at your own risk and I won't support it
    Sn1p3r

i set up my account through the "set up internet E-mail" application on the phone and it already created a couple of mailboxes on the device. i went through the options and the wireless reoncile is ON. i have even try to do "reconcile now" but it doesnt work. When i log into T-mobile.com it shows the email accounts with a check mark and forward to device OK. i have even done the "SEND BOOKS" a couple of times already. i dont really know anything about BIS and how it works.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Simon88, What shows at the top of your home screen, GSM, GPRS/EDGE, gprs/edge or "Data Connection Refused"

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

it shows EDGE

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Try sending an email to each account from your BB. Let us know what happens.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

i have 3 email accounts on my BB. i tried sending an email from the device but nothing seems to happen.email goes out but i dont receive. i just dont get any emails in BB. i followed the directions when setting up the account and everything seems ok. i have even tried deleting and adding back account but so far i cant get it to work, i could some more help guys...thanks